Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Pragya Darshan प्रज्ञा दर्शन is a research based multidisciplinary journal published by the Democrat Professors' Association of Nepal, University Campus Unit, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal. The aims of this journal is to publish research based articles of different disciplines like science and technology, managements, arts and education, medicine, enegineering, agricultural and forestry.
Pragya Darshan प्रज्ञा दर्शन is published twice a year.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Peer Review Policy
We follow the follwing procedure
- Each article is handled firstly by arespective editor.
- Respective editor selects three reviewers from TU, if possible abroad.
- If two out of three accept the submission, then the editor can select the article for publication.
- All rights reserved for the editor(s) to reject and accept the article.
- After accepting it will go to production.
Source of Support and Publisher
Democratic Professors Association, Nepal, Tribhuvan University Unit (DEPAN, TU Unit).