The Data-Its Adequacy and Accuracy in Presentation; Probability, Dispersion and the Correlation (Statistical Applications in Medical Research)
Keywords:Data, Statistics, Primary and Secondary Data, Sampling, Prabability, Null Hypothesis, Statistical Significance, Data Variability, Correlation, Multiple Correlation
The data forms the main base at the very grass root level and is the BACK BONE for application of all the statistical methods, be it in the field of medical sciences, social sciences or any such allied field. The present paper, in this direction, attempts to HIGHLIGHT the main considerations and points to be taken care of in DATA ANALYSIS, towards statistical Inference(s)
Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences Vol.1(2) 2013: 69-74
How to Cite
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.