About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Vox Batauli, a research journal of Language and Literature, is a publication of the Department of English, Butwal Multiple Campus, Nepal aimed at publishing academic research papers from academicians and other research scholars who are interested to communicate research findings on contemporary issues at large. The journal provides a common forum to discuss the contemporary issues on language and literature.
Vox Batauli is published annually.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Price for Print Copies
Rs. 400 Institutional
Rs. 250 Individual
Peer Review Process
- Paper publication goes through the process of double blind peer review.
- Author will be notified for the improvement requirements, if any, as per the suggestion of the peer reviewers.
- After improvement, the paper will be sent for Plagiarism Verification through software.
- After the Plagiarism Report, the paper will be resent for re-paraphrasing or modification to bring down plagiarism portion to acceptable level.
- Finally, the paper will be resent to the peer reviewers to confirm whether all the suggestions and improvements are incorporated.
- Approval/disapproval for publication is decided by the editorial board as per the final recommendation of peer reviewer after confirmation of the suggested improvements.
Sources of Support
- Funds from Butwal Multiple Campus Budget
- UGC Grants and Supports
- Sale of hard copies and subscription from readers
Vox Batauli is published by the Department of English, Butwal Multiple Campus, Butwal, Nepal.