Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
SIRJANĀ – A Journal on Arts and Art Education is an annual publication of Sirjana College of Fine Arts, Uttar Dhoka Sadak, Lazimpat, Kathmandu-2, Nepal. It is designed to stimulate scholars, and to provide a platform for the publication of significant studies in the field of Fine Arts. It welcomes articles, research papers, and book reviews with a focus on the themes of Fine Arts (painting, sculpture, architecture, culture, visual communications, music, dance, and other forms of visual arts and performing arts).
SIRJANĀ – A Journal on Arts and Art Education is published annually.
Peer Review Process
The review criteria for the acceptance of the article are as follows:
- Whether the paper is of a unique importance and has a useful contribution to the relevant debate.
- Whether it effectively communicates ideas and concept.
- Whether the content is technically correct with the general statement adequately referred and cited.
Whether the conclusion is derived based on the results and discussion appeared in the paper.
- All the submitted manuscripts are first screened by the Editorial Board, and are then sent to an independent expert in the concerned field of specialization for the review process.
- After the peer review, the Editorial Board will check the revised version of the manuscript and will then accept for publication in the journal.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Price of Hard Copies
Sources of Support
The journal is supported by the Sirjana College of Fine Arts.
The journal is published by the Sirjana College of Fine Arts.