Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Aims and Scope
Dristikon is a multidisciplinary journal published by the Research Management Cell of Mahendra Multiple Campus, Dharan, Nepal. The focus of this peer-reviewed journal is to bring a platform for research enhancement at advanced level. Its scope includes publication of multi-disciplinary articles based upon the guidelines of UGC, Nepal and international standards. The journal is published in Nepali, English and Sanskrit.
Dristikon is published annually.
- A checklist for the peer reviewer along with an appointment letter is sent for every article separately.
- A checklist has been prepared on a tick basis and a comment note basis.
- Reviewer's comment checklist is received and sent to the authors for corrections.
- Each paper is tested from iThenticate software to control plagiarism.
- A few articles which do not follow the procedures of the peer review are rejected.
- The research papers are published at NepJol through online publication.
- Finally articles with DOI creation are sent for the printing process.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Dristikon is published by the Research Management Cell, Mahendra Multiple Campus, Dharan, Nepal.