Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Shanti Journal: A Multidisciplinary Journal is a bi-annual research journal published by Bishwa Shanti Chiran Milan Campus, Bansbari, Kathmandu, Nepal. Journal is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that offers a wide range of disciplines in arts and humanities, including but not limited to language, literature, culture, international relation, performance arts, media and communication. Journal welcomes the original, analysis, and experience-based articles. People who really are interested are strongly encouraged to publish their work through Shanti since the journal believes in the creation of fresh content through research. Its major goal is to provide researchers from across the globe the opportunity to exchange knowledge.
Shanti Journal is published twice a year.
Open Access Policy
Shanti Journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The articles in Shanti Journal are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License. This license allows reusers to distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the material in any medium or format for noncommercial purposes only, and only so long as attribution is given to the creator.
Peer Review Process
- The editorial board review manuscripts in the beginning. The manuscript is looked at for its originality, ethical clearance, scientific and technical flaws and significant message.
- All the manuscripts that are checked by the editorial board are forwarded for peer- review.
- As a Double-blind journal the reviewers do not know the names of the authors, and the authors do not know who reviewed their manuscript.
- The articles will move forward for publication after being confirmed that the manuscript has not been submitted in any other journal.
- The author is liable for all the data presented and references in an article.
- After the acceptance of the manuscript, it is sent to the author for proof reading for final publication.
- In case of delay response, the article will either be rejected or need to go through whole review process again.
- The suspected contents will be checked by plagiarism checking software and if the content is not acceptable, the article will be rejected. The editorial board will take final decision for publication.
Shanti Journal is published by Bishwa Shanti Chiran Milan Campus, Bansbari, Kathmandu, Nepal