Established by INASP in 2007. Managed by Tribhuvan University Central Library.
Nepal Journals Online (NepJOL) is a service to provide online publication of Nepalese journals. For more information about NepJOL and how to join the service, see the About page.
About the Journal
Focus and Scope
The Harvest welcomes scholarly, innovative and original articles written in English. The journal is multidisciplinary and therefore accepts short and long papers on all aspects of basic and applied research.
The Harvest is published annually.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Price for Hard Copies
For Individuals: Rs. 500 per copy
For institutions: Rs. 1000 per copy
Contact details for purchase:
Research Management Cell
Shantinagar, Kathmandu, Nepal
- A call for article is posted.
- Articles are received.
- A preliminary review of the articles is done by the editorial board.
- The authors are informed about the article acceptance or rejection by the editorial board.
- The accepted articles are forwarded the to the peer reviewers along with peer-review guidelines.
- Articles are received from the peer reviewers with feedback.
- The peer-reviewed articles are then forwarded to the author to incorporate the reviewers’ feedback.
- Updated articles are collected.
- The articles are scrutinized to establish whether or not the author has corrected as per the reviewers’ feedback.
- The scrutinized article is then published.
The Harvest is supported by Institutional Funds
The Harvest is published by Universal College, Shantinagar, Kathmandu, Nepal