Schizophrenia Like Psychosis in Patients with Epilepsy Case Report
Keywords:Epilepsy, schizophrenia like psychosis
Epilepsy and schizophrenia are both due to altered cerebral functioning and their history is often connected. Here we present a case of epilepsy of generalized tonic clonic type presenting with schizophrenia like symptoms.
Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences Vol.1(2) 2013: 35-36
Download data is not yet available.
How to Cite
Ranjan, S., Chalise, P., Pandey, P., Poudel, R., & Aich, T. (2013). Schizophrenia Like Psychosis in Patients with Epilepsy Case Report. Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences, 1(2), 35–36. https://doi.org/10.3126/jucms.v1i2.8408
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.