Impact of Healthy Life Style on the Patients of Diabetes Mellitus
Keywords:Impaired glucose, clucometer, structured interview
RESEARCH QUESTION: Impact of healthy life style modification on the patients of diabetes and impaired group
STUDY DESIGN: Prospective study design
STUDY SETTING: Swarn Jayanti Park and adjacent sector 18 , Indira Nagar, Lucknow
STUDY PERIOD: January to June 2010
RESULTS: The results of the analytical findings of the data shows that the fasting glucose reading decreases significantly as the outcome of medication, along with the adoption of healthy life style and the same conclusion is on the impaired group.
Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences Vol.1(2) 2013: 30-34
How to Cite
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.