Variant Termination of The Right Testicular Vein A Case Report
Keywords:Gonadal veins, Right renal vein, Right testicular vein, Inferior vena cava
This case report pertains to a variant termination of the right testicular vein into a large lower tributary of the right renal vein, instead of opening into the inferior vena cava. Since the lower vein in which the right testicular vein opened did not join the inferior vena cava directly, therefore there is no real duplication of the right renal vein which has been found in some previous case reports. The right renal vein had its normal termination into the inferior vena cava. Embryological explanation of the anomalous termination of the right testicular vein has been given.
Journal of Universal College of Medical Sciences (2016) Vol.04 No.01 Issue 13, Page: 36-37
How to Cite
Authors have to give the following undertakings along with their article:
- I/we declare that this article is original and has not been submitted to another journal for publication.
- I/we declare that I/we surrender all the rights to the editor of the journal and if published will be the property of the journal and we will not publish it anywhere else, in full or part, without the permission of the Chief Editor.
- Institutional ethical and research committee clearance certificate from the institution where work/research was done, is required to be submitted.
- Articles in the Journal are Open Access articles published under the Creative Commons CC BY-NC License (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/)
- This license permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, and it is not used for commercial purposes.