Already have a Username/Password for Health Renaissance?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Copyright Transfer Statement:
(Must be submitted with the manuscript)
The copyright to this article is transferred to The Editorial Board of the Health Renaissance effective if and when the article is accepted for publication by the journal. However, both users and authors have the right to distribute a fair quantity of an article for academic purpose.
The published articles may be made available online (http://nepjol.info/index.php/HREN/index, and any other website) for free access at the discretion of the Editorial Board.
We undersigned declare that below-mentioned manuscript has been read by all authors/co-authors and warrant that this contribution is original, has not been published elsewhere and is currently not under consideration for publication by any other journal. If accepted for publication in Health Renaissance, it will not be published elsewhere in whole or in part without the Chief Editor’s written permission.
Please complete the form found at: and either post or email the scanned copy of the form to:
The Chief Editor
BPKIHS, Dharan, Sunsari, Nepal
© Copyright: B.P. Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, Nepal. No part of this journal can be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any manner, in any form, or for any purpose, without a prior written approval of the editorial board.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.